Vegan/Traditional • Sugar-free
Prep Time: 3-24 hours
Cooking Time: 0
– 1 cup oats
– juice of 1-2 large grapefruit (1 cup)
– 1 tbsp agave
– 1/2 cup Utopia cashew nut yoghurt/Full cream yoghurt
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 white nectarines, sliced (optional)
– toasted coconut flakes (optional)
1. Place all ingredients except the white nectarines into a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
2. Transfer the bircher mix into an airtight container and place in the fridge for 3-24 hours (the longer the better) – the oats should be soft and all liquid should be absorbed.
3. Once ready serve the bircher muesli with white nectarine slices, coconut flakes and a dollop of yoghurt.