Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
– 2 tbsp olive oil and
– 5g basil leaves, roughly chopped
– 200g white fish fillets, skin off (Angel fish, King klip or any other firm white fish)
– 200g tenderstem broccoli
– *baby basil leaves, optional (Available from Woolworths)
– 10g basil leaves or 1 tbsp pesto
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 3 red chilies, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine olive oil and chopped basil. Place fish onto the lined baking tray and brush with basil oil. Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked.
3. For the chilli oil, place all ingredients into a small saucepan, and heat on a low heat until the oil is warm, leave it for 1 minute once warm, then remove from the heat. TIP: If you want a stronger and greener oil, place all ingredients in a blender or blitz with a stick blender before heating.
4. Steam the broccoli for 2 minutes, so that it is still crunchy and bright green in colour.
5. To serve, layer the broccoli onto individual plates or on a serving dish. Drizzle over the chili oil, top with baked fish and garnish with baby basil leaves and Maldon salt.