Gluten free • Sugar free • Vegetarian/Vegan
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Spicy Mole style Lentils
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1/2 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
– 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
– 1 tsp paprika
– 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
– 500g Bolognese mix
– 20g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
– 1 large avocado, finely diced
– 5 spring onions, chopped
– 1 sweet corn, kernels cut off cob and dry fried
– 150g baby tomatoes, diced
– 20-25 corn tacos (I used Santa Anna’s Organic soft shell corn Taco’s from Wellness warehouse.)
– 3 limes, cut into quarters.
– 15g fresh coriander
Sriracha cream cheese
– juice of 1/2 lime
– pinch of salt
– 2 tbsp sriracha
– 230g tub of cream cheese
1.Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add red pepper, chilies, paprika and coriander, saute for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
2. Add the bolognese and stir in. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the chocolate and stir until melted.
3. Reduce the heat, so that the mole style lentils stay warm.
4. For the salsa, place all ingredients in a large bowl, fold to combine and transfer into a serving bowl. Place into the fridge until required.
5. For the sriracha cream cheese, combine ingredients. Place into a serving bowl and leave in the fridge until required.
6. To assemble, place 1-2 tbsp of the lentil mole into the center of the taco shells, top with salsa, top with 1tsp of sriracha cream cheese and top with coriander.
7. Reserve limes for any tequila shots which may ensue.