Gluten-free • Grain free • Dairy free • Sugar free
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time:15-20 minutes
– 1 cup grated carrots
– 1 cup OhMega almond butter
– 30g Maca powder
– 25g cinnamon powder
– 2 large eggs
– 2.5ml bicarb
– 5ml baking powder
– 60ml almond milk
– 100g walnuts, chopped (reserve 20g for the topping)
– 60ml honey/Agave
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, grease or line a 12 cup muffin tray.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stir until mixed.
3. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin and sprinkle over the remaining 20g of walnuts.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the muffins are well risen and a skewer comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
6. Once completely cooled, store in an airtight container.