Prep time:10 minutes
Cooking time:30 minutes
1 head of purple cauliflower, cut the stem and florets into bite sized pieces
3 red onions, cut into wedges (6-8 per onion)
5-6 radishes, thinly sliced
100g chevin, crumbled
1 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the cauliflower and red onions on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Cover with tinfoil and roast for 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, if the cauliflower and onions are beginning to soften, remove the tinfoil and roast for a further 10 minutes.
3. Allow the roasted veg to cool slightly before assembling.
4. To assemble, layer the roasted onion and cauliflower on a serving dish. Top this with the sliced radishes and crumbled goats cheese.
5. To finish, drizzle with honey and olive oil and sprinkle over about 1 tsp of Maldon salt.