– 2 Medium sweet potatoes
– 1 can of chickpeas, drained
– 1 punnet of micro herbs or a handful of baby spinach
– 3T Tahini
– 2t Honey/Agave Nectar
– 7T water
– 4T Oil
– 10ml fresh parsley
– 5ml lemon zest
– pinch of Maldon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, place the sweet potatoes onto a baking tray and bake for 35 – 45 min.
2. Place the drained chickpeas into a bowl, season with S&P and drizzle with olive oil. Next crush them slightly (with your hands) and set aside.
3. For the Tahini cream, place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Once the potatoes are fully cooked, allow them to cool slightly, slice a slit along the top of the potatoes and then stuff with the crushed chickpeas and micro herbs, finally drizzle the Tahnin cream over and sprinkle with Maldon salt.