Gluten-free • Sugar free • Dairy free
– 2 C Oat flour
– 1 t baking powder
– 1/2 bicarbonate of soda
– 3 eggs (separated)
– 3 bananas
– 3 T coconut oil
– 3-4 T xylitol, keep 1 t aside for later
– 1 t cinnamon- 1/2 t vanilla powder
– 4-6 squares of 72% – 80% chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, grease your muffin pan. Now mix the dry ingredients, xylitol and flavorings together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Place your yolks and bananas into a food processor or Nutribullet, process until it makes a “smoothie”.
3. Whisk the egg white with your t of xylitol, until soft peak stage.
4. Using a large metal spoon, add the banana mix to the dry mix and combine well. Finally fold in the meringues in thirds until mixed through. Lastly add your chopped chocolate.
5. Spoon the batter into your prepared muffin pan and bake for 12 – 15 mins until your testing needle/ toothpick comes out clean.