Sugar free • Gluten-free
Prep time: 15 minutes
cooking time: 25 minutes
– 70 g butter, cold and cubed
– 110 g gluten-free flour
– 50 g oat flour
– 2 T honey
– 6 stone fruit, halved and stone removed
– Mascarpone (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, mix flours together.
3. Rub in the cold butter until all the butter is fully distributed (the mix should look like bread crumbs).
4. Finally add the honey and cut in with a knife. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Place the plumbs onto a grease baking tray.
6. Top with the crumble mixture and bake until the crumble is golden brown (this usually take 20 – 25 mins).
Serve with: Mascarpone, Custard or just on their own.